Stones Unturned: An Investor’s Guide to Due Diligence in Early Stage Companies is a series of 18 articles on how to assess startups during the due diligence process. The series addresses key risks, deal terms, alignment, the guiding principles of diligence, and much more.
- Stones Unturned: An Investor’s Guide to Due Diligence in Early Stage Companies
- 7 Key Risks in Early Stage Due Diligence
- Leaders Wanted - Assessing Leadership Teams
- Knife to a Gunfight - Startup Technology & IP
- If You Build it, Will They Come? Verifying Customer Demand
- Room To Run: Startup Uniqueness & Competition
- What the Market Will Bear - Evaluating Go to Market Strategies
- Big Enough To Be Interesting - Market Size & Opportunity
- Does It Compute? Financials & Funding Strategy
- Penalty Box - Legal Issues For Startups
- Will Anyone Care? Building an Exit Strategy
- The Fine Print - Deal Terms and Payoff
- Getting On The Same Page - Verifying Goal Alignment
- Learning the Hard Way - Due Diligence Mistakes
- Seraf Toolbox: Questionnaire for Checking Customer References
- Seraf Toolbox: Due Diligence Checklist
- Seraf Toolbox: Template for Due Diligence Reports
- Seraf Toolbox: Questionnaire for Assessing Management Teams
To learn more about performing due diligence quickly and effectively, download this free eBook today Stones Unturned: An Investor's Guide to Due Diligence in Early Stage Companies or purchase our books at Amazon.com. Content from this series is also available as an instructional course. You can access Seraf's angel investing courses in PDF slide deck format or purchase them in book format from Amazon.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.