The Art and Science of Deal Leadership is a series of 14 articles focused on how to be a great deal lead and manage the process efficiently.
- Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of the Way - The Art and Science of Deal Leadership
- Leaders Wanted: The Importance of Deal Leadership
- Short & Savvy: Hallmarks of A Good Deal Process
- One Step At a Time: Overview of Deal Stages
- Many Hands, Light Work: The Team Approach to Processing Deals
- Every Team Needs A Coach: Managing the Deal Process
- “Places, Please!” - Organizing A Deal Team
- Grist For The Mill: Gathering Data for Diligence
- Forks In The Road: The Importance of Interim Checkpoints
- Trust But Verify: The Importance of Reference Checking
- Short and To the Point: Producing a Tight Report
- Good To Go: When You Have Enough to Move Forward
- Let’s Make a Deal: Negotiating Terms
- Cutting Bait: When To Walk Away
To learn more about leading a deal efficiently, download this free eBook today Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of the Way -The Art and Science of Deal Leadership or purchase our books at Amazon.com. Content from this series is also available as an instructional course. You can access Seraf's angel investing courses in PDF slide deck format or purchase them in book format from Amazon.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.