Angel 101: A Primer for Angel Investors is a series of 15 articles for individuals getting started in early stage investing. It provides best practices and focuses on key topics such as building a portfolio, due diligence, risks, asset allocation and returns.
- Angel 101: Read This First…A Primer for New Angel Investors
- What Exactly Is An Angel, and Where Do They Invest?
- Step Function: How the Angel Investing Process Works from First Meeting to Final Closing
- Pitching Angel Investors - What Materials are Needed, What are Not
- Angel Investing: What’s the Magic Number?
- How Successful Angel Investors Allocate Assets
- Angel Investors - Are You Fishing in the Right Pond?
- Angel Investing Returns: Research and Reality
- Angel Investing Exits: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Angel Investing Exits: The Wins
- Angel Investing Exits: Base Hits to Home Runs
- Look Before You Leap - The Importance of Due Diligence In Angel Investing
- When Money is Not Enough: Angel Roles & Human Capital
- Key Risks of Angel Investing
- Angel Investing War Stories: Roller Coaster Rides and Lessons Learned
To learn more about building an angel portfolio and developing the key skills needed to make great investments, download this free eBook Angel 101: A Primer for Angel Investors or purchase our books at Amazon.com. Content from this series is also available as an instructional course. You can access Seraf's angel investing courses in PDF slide deck format or purchase them in book format from Amazon.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.