Angel 101: A Primer for Angel Investors is a series of 11 articles for individuals getting started in early stage investing. It provides best practices and focuses on key topics such as building a portfolio, due diligence, risks, asset allocation and returns.
- Angel 101: Read This First…A Primer for New Angel Investors
- Angel Investing: What’s the Magic Number?
- How Successful Angel Investors Allocate Assets
- Angel Investing Returns: Research and Reality
- Angel Investing Exits: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Angel Investing Exits: The Wins
- Angel Investing Exits: Base Hits to Home Runs
- Look Before You Leap - The Importance of Due Diligence In Angel Investing
- When Money is Not Enough: Angel Roles & Human Capital
- Key Risks of Angel Investing
- Angel Investing War Stories: Roller Coaster Rides and Lessons Learned
To learn more about building an angel portfolio and developing the key skills needed to make great investments, download this free eBook Angel 101: A Primer for Angel Investors or purchase our books at Amazon.com.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.