Angel 201: 4 Critical Skills Every Angel Investor Should Master is a series of 13 articles focused on the skills needed to build a substantial portfolio based on solid investment decisions.
- Angel 201: 4 Critical Skills Every Angel Investor Should Master
- Rule #1 in Angel Investing - It’s All About the Team
- Size Matters…How Big is Your Market?
- Oxygen, Aspirin or Jewelry: Which Makes a Better Investment?
- How to Apply the 3 P's to Selecting Angel Investments
- Staging Capital: Angel Follow-on Theory
- Convertible Notes: Good or Evil?
- Key US Federal Tax Issues for Angel Investors
- Stock Warrants: Sweetening the Deal for Angel Investors
- Demystifying the Internal Rate of Return Measurement
- Early Stage Investment Syndication: Key Issues
- Timing Is Everything: Angel Investing Success
- Paper Chase - Tips and Hacks For Dealing with Angel Investing Paperwork and Communications
To learn more about building an angel portfolio and developing the key skills needed to make great investments, download this free eBook Angel 201: The 4 Critical Skills Every Angel Should Master, or purchase our books at Amazon.com. Content from this series is also available as an instructional course. You can access Seraf's angel investing courses in PDF slide deck format or purchase them in book format from Amazon.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.