Board Dynamics is a series of 8 articles on how to help early stage investors coach founders on building the best board dynamics they can.
- Making the Board Work for Founders
- Running a Good Board Meeting
- Expectations for Director Conduct and Value
- Curbing Bad Director Behavior
- Dealing with the Cheerleader, the Pessimist and the Cynic
- Recognizing Interpersonal Problems
- Fixing Interpersonal Problems Gently
- Fixing Interpersonal Problems With the Nuclear Approach
Related Toolbox Articles:
- Seraf Toolbox: Guidelines for Successful Board Meetings and Investor Reports with Early Stage Companies
- Seraf Toolbox: Sample Board Meeting Dashboards for Early Stage Companies
- Seraf Toolbox: Sample Board Meeting Minutes for Early Stage Companies
- Seraf Toolbox: Writing Good Board Minutes - Top 10 Do's and Tips
- Seraf Toolbox: Writing Good Board Minutes - Top Ten Don’ts and Traps
- Seraf Toolbox: Dealing with Restricted Stock - Model IRS 83(b) Election Form
- Seraf Toolbox: Evaluating Board Performance - A Guide for Early Stage Companies
- Seraf Toolbox: Recruiting Guide for Early Stage Company Boards
- Seraf Toolbox: How to Conduct an Effective CEO Performance Review
- Smart Money: A Glossary of Directors and Officers Insurance
- Seraf Toolbox: Exit Planning for CEOs and the Board of Directors
To learn more about working with boards, (i) check out this related series of articles: Director’s Guidebook [Series], (ii) download Seraf's free eBook Director's Guidebook: How to be an Effective Board Director in Early Stage Companies or (iii) purchase our books at Amazon.com.
To learn more about other early stage investing topics, check out these series of articles.