Angel Exits: Perspectives and Techniques for Maximizing Investment Returns is a series of 9 articles focused on what it takes to turn an investment in a startup company into a successful financial return for your portfolio.
- Stop the Merry-Go-Round, I Want to Get Off: An Introduction to Angels and Exits
- Fine Print: Understanding Key Deal Terms and How They Can Affect Your Returns
- Same Sheet of Music: The Importance of Alignment between Investors and the Management Team
- Waiting for Godot: How to Plan for an Exit and Understand the Timeline
- Know When to Hold ‘Em, Know When to Fold ‘Em: Timing Exits to Coincide with Key Company Inflection Points
- Looking for Love: Finding the Right Buyer for Your Company
- Not Too Sweet: Raising the Right Amount of Financing to Achieve a Successful Exit for the Investors
- Why Early Exits Are So Critical to an Angel Portfolio
- Seraf Toolbox: Exit Planning for CEOs and the Board of Directors
To learn more about how to plan for exits and maximize returns, download our free eBook today Angel Exits: Perspectives and Techniques for Maximizing Investment Returns or purchase our books at Amazon.com. Content from this series is also available as an instructional course. You can access Seraf's angel investing courses in PDF slide deck format or purchase them in book format from Amazon.
To learn more about additional early stage investing topics, check out our other series of articles.